Group Training in San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County, and Orange County
Athletes in motion provide clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Bernardino County with training groups separated by age group - Elementary, Junior High, High School and Collegiate. These training groups are offered directly from our gyms, along with on-site performance and educational training for schools and club sports programs. Group training is efficient for athletes for many reasons, including focus and guided attention for specific movements, building strength and endurance, and athletic development.
Different Types of Training for Athletes
Group training is one part of the ADC (Athletic Development Continuum) and are typically one hour long. Our trainings include field/court sports and rotational sports. Field and court sports include Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis, Hockey, Track and Field, and Gymnastics. Rotational sports include Golf, Baseball, Water Polo, and Swim among many others.
All Sport Specific Training Includes:
- Starting with a dynamic warm-up, which entails flexibility training and SMR (Self Myofascial Release)
- Activating Core Muscle Groups - Core and glutes
- Strength Building - Utilizing all modalities such as weights, band, body weight, kettle bells, etc.
- Explosiveness Training - Jump training, reactive training, and plyometrics
- Movement Training - Sport specific speed and agility
- Injury Prevention Training