Individual Sport Specific Intensive Private Training in Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Bernardino County
The team here at Athletes in Motion concentrate on providing the most thorough individual sport specific intensive private training for athletes. We offer hour long training sessions for clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County, and San Bernardino County so they can reach their goals faster. Our goals are qualitative and quantitative through performance metrics.
Our injury prevention training is a cool down based on stability and proprioception training, which helps your body protect itself during your sport.
As experts on injury mitigation, everything we do is done to avoid injury, enhance performance, ACL prevention, and to avoid grade 3 ankle injuries. Regardless which training you choose, our goal is to teach or re-teach you how to move properly to get your muscles moving correctly, so you can perform optimally during your sport.
All Sport Specific Training Includes:
- Starting with a dynamic warm-up, which entails flexibility training and SMR (Self Myofascial Release)
- Activating Core Muscle Groups - Core and glutes
- Strength Building - Utilizing all modalities such as weights, band, body weight, kettle bells, etc.
- Explosiveness Training - Jump training, reactive training, and plyometrics
- Movement Training - Sport specific speed and agility
- Injury Prevention Training